Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Skylar's First Game

Skylar had his first baseball game of the Spring Season last night. He did much better last night than he did all season last year. He made contact with the ball last night, which was a huge deal for him, and he was so excited. It was a foul, but still it was contact. He got to play the "pitcher" position at the pitching machine, he does really well there, seams to be alert and ready to go, unlike when he gets stuck in the outfield. You just can't stick a child with ADD in the outfield.





The game started at 7:30, so I had to make a little makeshift bed for Ashley. We were not able to stay for the whole game because Ashley just got to be too much. Unfortunately our team got stuck with the most 7:30 games this season, which for their age, is a little sad. Skylar will not get home on those nights until after 9:00, and I will not be able to go to those games after I saw how Ashley was. Oh, well enough complaining, I will get to go to the weekend games. Anyway, here is a picture of my little slugger and Ashley's little bed.



You can kind of see him, the picture's did not turn out too well, I will get some better ones at Saturday's game.


There is my sweet (well most of the time) little Ashley "resting" at the game. Yeah Right!

0 comments: