Saturday, June 7, 2008

Top Challenge

Ok, so Carlos ( http://www.ragamuffinsoul.com/?p=5324)is this top dog blogger, and he is doing this Challenge, and I am going to join in.
Most of you know that I have been training for the 3 Day 60 mile Breast Cancer walk. In addition to this I have been trying to lose that last 10 pounds of baby weight. I have been doing pretty well, but I have my moments.

I have been working out every day, which is something that I never used to do, and I am loving it. In addition to my "normal" working out, I have been going on some training walks for the Breast Cancer walk. Last Saturday I walked 6.5 miles, a far cry from what I will need to do, but hey I am getting there.

As far as the last 10 pounds go....Well, I am not gaining, or losing, more maintaining. I have been great at the working out thing, but have had absolutely no self control with the eating, so that is where I have "failed". My goal this week is to actually lose 2 pounds. Not much I know, but when it is that last 10 it can be hard.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to have you on board. My Mom is 3 year survivor and did the 2006 3-Day. Good luck with that and with the Muffin-top!